If you’ve been counting down the days until you can treat yourself to a haircut or freshening up your colour, the wait is finally over! After months of closing our doors and helping keep the Ottawa community safe, Fernandino is pleased to announce that we are re-open to the public. While we can’t wait to get you looking and feeling like yourself again, it’ll be a slightly different salon experience than you’re used to at Fernandino.
To minimize transmission risks and ensure safety for both clients and hair stylists, effective prevention measures and ongoing monitoring are key to our re-opening approach. Over and above our daily disinfectant protocols and the social distancing practices we’ve put in place in response to COVID-19, we are taking the following additional steps:
What We Are Doing to Stay Safe:
- Masks are required. No mask – No service.
- Please stay home if you’re not feeling well: Symptoms such as fever, cough, chills, body aches, etc.
- Please be symptom-free for 72 hours prior to your appointment.
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Please limit personal belongings and only bring essentials.
- No snacks or food allowed.
- Please come alone. 1 adult may accompany a young child receiving services.
- Beverages and food will not be available.
- Magazines and sitting area are unavailable.
- Hand washing and use of hand sanitizer is required upon arrival and throughout your visit.
- Please practice physical distancing between other clients. Be spatially aware.
But that’s just the start! Our staff have received full training prior to re-opening to make sure that we’re ready to help safely pamper you. Our team of stylists will be wearing face masks, gloves, and disposable capes at all times while servicing your hair needs. All of our stations have also been moved six feet apart to maintain social distancing recommendations.
We greatly appreciate your continued support during our re-opening stage and can’t wait to see you again! Please call to book your appointment and reserve your spot.